Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Please instruct me how to make a blog roll list

Okay,
I have a lot of blogs that I visit, and I need to put them on the side of my post, but I don’t know how. Once I tried it, but gave up for lack of time. If anyone knows how to do this, will you send me the directions? I would be forever grateful not to mention how smart it will make me look when new people come to my site. And, it can give others good places to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

I know how to link to the blogs and websites. I'll find the instruction page for you, but its a bit hard to understand. If you don't figure it out, I'll help you next time I'm up to see ya.

1:48 PM  
Blogger CB said...

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=110&topic=22

that's the page address.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home