Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Hill is doing it, Brokeback Mountain is allowed

My friend, New-Teacher-Girl, told me about Brokeback Mountain coming to the Hill. So, tonight, a group of us are going, and tomorrow, I am watching my friend’s daughter while they go. Maybe, just maybe, the Hill will allow Capote too. Would that be too much to ask for?
Oh, I think Mr. Zelda is even going too, not that he is opposed to Brokeback Mountain, but he thinks it will be a chick flick type movie. I keep telling him that he needs to broaden his horizons. I have yet to see Pride and Prejudice, but I’m going. Oh Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home