Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

An Incident Report

Okay, I can’t sleep, so I’m surfing the net, drinking coffee, and waiting for Mr. Zelda to wake so that I can make him breakfast. I find this story, go to the link below, and it kills me. A man and woman and their four children shot by American troops and the final word of the American military, it was incident report. Four children killed, a woman shot almost dead, her husband almost dead, please go read the story.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/20/crowley.btsc/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home