Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Manic and Moving.

I hate it when I can’t breathe as I imagine most people would and do. So, I’m on an antibiotic and I’m getting IV antibiotics and I’m taking steroids. The steroids, wow, do they push me into mania. I don’t sleep, can’t stop thinking, and general everything is amplified. So, I have four more days of steroids, and after that, I can go back to my normal insane self, not the one I have become. The bright side, my cabinets are way organized, and I’m working on the closets. Every cloud has a silver lining. Right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Chaser said...

Good job on the closets!!!!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home