Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dropping is not failing, right?

I started out with nine graduate hours and three undergraduate hours. I was keeping up, lots of reading, but then, this ulcer thing has come up. There are going to be some test where I will have to be knocked out on valium, oh too bad for me, but I figure on those two days that those two tests are done, I will miss two classes. I had to decide how I can stay on top of classes, missing classes, and still trying to read all those books and prepare for presentations. So, I decided that I would just drop the one class, the medieval history class. I hated doing it, in fact, I cried all day. I loved the class, but I have to make sure that I have excellent grades and nine graduate hours plus the three undergraduate was too much. So today, according to my reading schedule, I have about four hours free. I’m running over to the library as soon as it opens. That’s what I’m doing.

1 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

Good! Good for you!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home