Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Deep Fried Chicks and burn treatments!

Okay, last night, Mr. Zelda and I ordered from the pizza guy. I can’t really eat the pizza because of my stomach, but I did order some very mild wings. While I’m eating the wings, I feel such guilt, because for every two wings, a chicken is killed. So, I swear the wings off for about the hundredth time in a few days and after watching television, bathing, and reading for a while, I go to bed. I had this nightmare about baby chickens being deep-fried alive in a thick batter and for some reason, the poor things lived and they were trying to hop off of my plate and I was trying to figure out if it was best to go on and kill them and eat them or should I try to apply silvadene cream to their burns. Oh my gods, I was so distressed. So, today, I will never eat another wing, no never. I am finished with the chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home