Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, July 05, 2008

A soon to be doctor in the house

Last night, I learned that I am now in the PhD program and have been awarded an assitanship for four years. Oh yeah. All that's left is to turn in my thesis, which is finished, and to take my world lit comps.

5 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

Oh, HURRAH!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Thanks. Everyone kept telling me they didn't know why I was so worried, but they lost my application in graduate school so I had to wait and wait for the process. Now I can breathe

9:25 AM  
Blogger CB said...

Hip Hip Hurray!

8:57 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Ya know, I'm only nine hours away from having my PhD course work complete.

11:15 PM  
Blogger CB said...

wowzers. you're balling

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home