Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

update

I hope the little bed and breakfast where I'm staying will have wireless. I'm thinking probably not. Anyway, after class tomorrow, I'm heading to the far side of the state to work with oral story tellers. I'm excited but wished that I could do it after summer I.

I am now using webct and it isn't such a big deal. Actually, it is easier than trying to run copies or email my students all their stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

Don't you love the internet? Technology good!

Did you/are you have a good time on your field trip (it's a field trip, yes?)?

10:21 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

No, it wasn't a field trip. I am collecting oral history for a project for literacy in the delta. Plus, I am putting the oral history into a book for the residents of the town. It sure was hot over there. No internet, not television, and no air conditioning. Oh and the coffee that we drank, fucking decaf. So, I had a freaking head ace and when I realized it wasn't real coffee, I tried to find a coffee shop in the town, none. Nearest coffee shop or even restaraunt, 35 miles.

3:21 PM  
Blogger delagar said...

Yeah, that's what I meant by a field trip. You're out in the field, collecting data.

But no coffee! Arg!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home