Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Patriarcy in your pants?

Lately, I've been looking at plastic surgery. You know, my eyes are drooping, my arms have wings, and my thighs sound like a thunder storm. So, I's looking around and I see that women can have cosmetic surgery done on their labias. That's right, if the labia is large, they will cut it down; if it hangs, they will perk it up; and if it doesn't look like what a man might find appealing, they can make it look pretty. Really. Now, I want eye surgery because my lids impair my vision and the bat wings and thighs, well, in the last ten years, I've lost over 300 pounds so you get the ideal that I have skin issues. But to run out and have my most sacred to me parts butchered in the name of the what....yep the p word. hell no.

4 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

Have you seen the one where women get their virginity restored? That's rich, is it?

9:15 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

While they're at it, why not just poke out their eyes.

9:28 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

How bizarre.

10:10 AM  
Blogger BrightBoy said...

Funny descriptions.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home