Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Out of the crib and into the bed

The Baby is weaned and our newest milestone, he is out of his crib. Yes, last night, we put together the antique cast iron bed that Mr. Zelda painted red, and we put the new Sponge Bob sheets and comforter on it, of course, it is in our room. Baby steps here. Nonetheless, after he realized that he was expected to sleep in that bed and not his crib, he burst into these huge tears. So, I got in my bed, and he in his, and after a few sobs, and much cuddling with Froggy, Shrek, and Foxy, he fell asleep. When he woke up, I said, you did it, you slept in the big boy bed all night long. He was as happy and helped me make the bed and then we went downstairs and all is well. Now, if potty training will be as easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

YAY FOR BABY! He's getting to be a big boy now :)

10:43 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Pretty soon you are going to have to get a new pseudonym for him.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home