Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Monday, May 22, 2006

She is high and at it again.

My daughter called, it was Saturday. She was calling to tell me someone broke into our house again. We rushed down the mountain and through the valley; and when we got there her and two cops were busy in some kind of hassle. The cops said, he has watched our house and it was fine an hour prior to her calling me, but he drove by, they are checking it often now, and saw her on the porch, at the same time, she says she is calling to make a police report that someone had broken in. She isn’t supposed to be there, not ever, not for anything. The cop said she did it and filed a police report that she was coming out of the house ect. In the mean time, she is getting the Baby. She is crying and really making a huge drama. She is high. She has another woman with her, who has meth mouth really bad and sores on her face and is like a skeleton. My seven-year-old grandson is with her and he cries to come with us. The police order her to give the baby back, she tells the cop to fuck off, he threatens to arrest her, I tell The Good Son to take the Seven-year-old to the back of the house, Mr. Zelda gets the baby. She is ordered to leave and before she leaves, she gets the seven-year-old and she tells me that I am going to lose custody of the Baby, and she will never let me see him or the seven-year-old again. Never! I know she won’t win; she is too cranked up at this point and will probably show up in court like that. The police recorded every single thing she said, the entire fuck you’s with the kids there and the threats and the cussing the cops. It was a bad thing. She did break into the house, because pictures were gone, you know decorating type pictures, and she asked if she could have my water hose for the seven-year-old to play with and I said yes but she wouldn’t let the Good Son put it in the trunk of her car. On my way home, she called and cursed me more. I told her, when she finally took a breath, all I want is you to get off of dope, get a job, and be the good mother that I know you can be. She listened. I know she listened because there was silence and she cried and then she said, “I can’t believe my own mom is doing this to me.” I said, “Thank god, you have a mom that cares.” Then she hung up.

6 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

I am so glad she didn't get the baby. What is she doing with the seven year old? Ai.

1:55 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Stupid. She and x are still playing house, which means, she has the seven year old when ever she wants him, which is when she wants to manipulate me.

2:13 PM  
Blogger OTRgirl said...

Sigh. There just aren't words. But that all sucks. I'm really glad she (and the Baby and the Good Son) has someone who cares enough to love her toward her potential without catering to the crap she's doing.

3:14 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Thanks otrgirl, but it sure is tough, this tough love stuff. Sometimes, it would just be easier to live in denial, that worked so well, well in the beginning. But, now, I have to see her lies and deal with them. All of them.

7:13 AM  
Blogger CB said...

Ai. that sucks.I wish she'd straighten up; i know its hard to watch her go down like that cause she has so much potential. She's lucky you love her and her babies.

1:00 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

So difficult ....

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home