Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

And life still sucks.

My pc is still broken, but Mr. Zelda did manage to get my hard drive out and put it in my son’s pc and I can access my stuff. YEAH! I still don’t have all my favorites on my son’s favorites but I’ll do that later. I’m just glad to get to my novel. Whores need to be told about too.
Anyway, I think I’m going down, you know as in depression. I’m bi-polar and for the last few weeks, I have not wanted to get out or do anything, so unlike me. I don’t think I have mopped my kitchen floor in two weeks. When the Baby sleeps, I sleep and when he is awake all I do is sit and play with him. I don’t want to read, or talk to Mr. Zelda, especially not Mr. Zelda, nor do I want to do anything else. I guess I’ll call my shrink. I hate to do that because his solution is up my medicine and the psychologist that I am seeing, well all he wants to do is take me off my medicine. I wish I could stay the same, you know mentally the same all the time. Life sucks.

8 Comments:

Blogger OTRgirl said...

I had a best friend who was mildly bi-polar. The valleys seemed so long and endless every time she was in one. But they did end.

She did an alternative therapy where she got her hormones tested and then did a hormone treatment that seemed to break the up and down cycle for her. That and lots of prayer....

I'm sorry you're feeling bad.

5:18 PM  
Blogger CB said...

I think its the year. I'm so tightly wound, you know, easily thrown off by everything, so not like me. You know I handle life in stride and so have not done that this year. Has to be the year, I've never felt so anxious in my life. Random cleaning sprees then slumps where I do nothing--all year but then I've had the bad year to go with it :/

I'm with ya on the downslide. Sympathies to ya. Feel better soon.

7:24 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Thanks Mouse and Otrgirl. I'm giving the doc a call, hate to but have no choice. Can't let myself get too far down. I know I'm down when I don't laugh at kathy griffin. Yep, depressed.

4:45 AM  
Blogger delagar said...

Yeah, call the doc. I noticed you seemed less you. I hate the drugs too. I'm not on the same ones, but I hate the ones they put me on. But OTOH....just go on them until you're doing all right again. That won't be so bad.

9:58 AM  
Blogger delagar said...

Do you think it's cause you're not in school?

9:59 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Could be, but I was starting to slip the last few weeks of school. I think it's a combination of frustration with Mr. Zelda, My Good Son's illness, and my daughter's drug addiction. That and Mr. Zelda is still on short term disability and that sucks and we are slowly slipping into the poor house and I want him to go back to work and he keeps on saying the doctor says and I know that the doctor is responding to how he tells the doctor he feels. I just don't get it. Damn.

7:38 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Hugs ....

8:31 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Thanks jo(e)

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home