Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Empty Nest syndrome?

I miss my Buttons. Today I took a nap and slept with his pajamas. I know that is really weird, but the last night he was here when I took them off of him to dress him, I put them in his bed and so today I went over to take his sheets off to be washed and there they were, Sponge Bob pajamas. I called to see how he was doing. My daughter said he was fine and she sounded okay too. My son is there and says everything is okay. So, I was able to sleep a few hours, and I just took his little pajamas to bed with me. He’ll be back Friday night. That’s four days away, I can handle this. I really can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home