Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My poor pc

My pc has crashed, died, no longer able to perform. I am bummed, even though Mr. Zelda can retrieve my writings, but I like that pc, and I don’t like change. I have a new laptop, this one, but I don’t like to write on it, it’s awkward. I also have an almost new regular pc that we haven’t set up, it was Mr. Zelda’s but he has this, the laptop, so, it hasn’t been set up or used in about a year. So, I am going to concede and get use to a new computer. I feel like I am betraying an old friend, one who has spent many a lonely night with me, allowing me to write that last paper, that last chapter, that short story. I don’t know, I just don’t like changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home