Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Food that makes your toes curl

Oh my gods,
my sister has the recipe for these wonderful pecan bars, and so I got the recipe from her and made them. Wow, they make so many. Anyway, I just wanted to taste them to make sure they taste like her's, you know, sometimes, people will give recipes but not give the one really great ingredient that makes it good. So, I took one little square, they are so much better than what she cooked, and I think it is because I added just little bit extra of sugar and pecans. Not on purpose, but accident. So, I improved them I can't wait to serve these to my friends, the ones who live in the Fort and don't know it yet, but they are coming up to eat with us real soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home