Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

kinky sex?

So, I’ve been sick. I ended up with bronchitis a few weeks back, and my doctor gave me antibiotics and steroids. Well, I did two weeks of both and a day after I finished my last dose of steroid, and I was weaned off, I felt like crap. Mr. Zelda went to work, and I went to bed. Apparently, while I slept, my oxygen level dropped way low. When I woke up, I was confused and disoriented. I didn’t know how to use the phone to call, I couldn’t get out from under my blankets, and all I could do was call for a woman who has been dead since 1968. My friend came over to watch a movie, and she has a key, so when I didn’t answer the door, she let herself in and found me in a bad state. Eventually, Mr. Zelda came home, then there were these hot, and I mean hot firemen giving me oxygen, which kind of improved my state. I kept thinking why is only one in bed with and how can I get that one, the cute one, in on the other side of me, and if this is a kinky sex dream, I don’t want to wake up and why is it not hurrying up to the actual kinky sex part. So, into an ambulance I was put and it sped away at a fast speed and loud sirens and I got more oxygen and they started an IV and talked to a guy at the hospital who told them to give me strong IV drugs to bump me up.
The short of this story is my oxygen level had dropped to 68 and normal is 95-100. They kept me for a couple of days and gave me more oxygen, IV steroids, and breathing treatments and antibiotics and pain pills. So, I improved, came home, and, after a week, developed huge fever blisters, and they scoped me because the fever blisters were also in my mouth, throat, and they thought my stomach, and they found out that my stump or stoma of a stomach has attached itself through this really rare condition to my freaking chest cavity and is very close to my right lung, which is also where the freaking heart is. So, I’m, after I get rid of bad chest infection, going to have a very minimally risk surgery to put esophagus and stoma back into the right place and they are going to make it where this never happens again. So, that’s my update. Otherwise, I’m good.

2 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

I fell in love once (don't tell mr. delagar) with the guy who was putting my IV in. This was after one of my surgeries with the thyroid cancer. He was so gentle, and so sweet. Kindness when you're in pain is just so hot.

8:48 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Totally. When they start the IV, I like a male nurse there. All he has to do is hold my hand and things dilate; even my veins.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home