Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Kitty is in the house

So, I my kitty has lived with us for twenty four hours. I went to pick her up and she was a t very nice foster home. There were a lot of cats and baby kitties and giant cats and a big horse, and she seemed to be lost in all the confusion. When I tried to pick her up, she ran. I know it will take time but I'm sure she will be a really friendly kitty; although, right now she is playing hard to get. Go meet her at http://ginger-zelda1.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home