Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some Facts

I voted for Hillary and love Bill and if their daughter should some day run, I will vote for her too. I am not opposed to Obama on any ground other than his lack of experience. There are other things, like I don’t like the crawfish. Also, I think our underwear needs to be kept under our clothes, under…wear. I also am not a big fan of sports and when my students try to get me to understand the concepts behind making a goal or touchdown, I glaze over. I am happy that I don’t care that my butt is big and I never pull my shirt down to cover my ass. I don’t wear deodorant or perfumes because I am allergic and, surprisingly, I don’t stink. I like sugar free Jell-O and tried to mix it with peanut butter and made a huge fucking mess. If I could be any animal in the world, it would be an elephant…any bird, well that would be the hawk…any fish, well, that would be stingray and I suppose that if I had to choose an insect, well, it would be the butterfly. I like flowers but they belong outside and I love mountains and will never live on the flat lands again. I freak out when I go over large bodies of water and am afraid the bridge will fall. My only wish is that I would have had more time with my mother, I miss her. The only time she ever said she loved me was the day before she died and she only said after I, feeling her end to be near, said, Mama, I love you. I, on the other hand, tell my children and grandchildren on a daily basis that I love them more than life, which I do. If I could change anything about me it would be lungs, I need new ones. Oh, and living in Alaska, I think, would be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home