Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Suffer, I say.

So, I'm trying to translate and Mr. Zelda is driving me nuts. So, I just put the books up and am sitting here playing, now he falls asleep. Geeze. The thing with transaltions, for me anyway, is that I just can't jump in and translate. I have to be in the groove, it's sorta like writing. I have to be there mentally and have my favorite pencil, eraser, and all my books just so, and if there is an interruption to the flow, I'm pretty much fucked. So, he is asleep and I'm thinking how he would feel if I pulled that long hair out of his nose. It would burn, sure, it would wake him up, sure, but how would I feel. Let me see. Yep, pretty much made my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home