Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Over for a bit

So, turned in last paper. Milton, the paper was on Milton. So, I turned it in and thought that I would feel liberated that, well, you know, the semester has ended, but instead, I keep thinking, wow, I could have done a better job. Am I the only one who does this?

6 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

You've got the post-semester blues. Like the post-partum blues, only with graduate school. Only gets worse from here. Wait until you're a professor.

5:45 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Yikes! Post-semester blues. I didn't know. That's what this feeling is. I must say, I don't like it. I even sent an email to my enlightment professor telling him how sorry that I was for turning in such a sorry paper and he sent me back an email and told me not to worry that it was good, real good. Why don't I see it?

5:47 AM  
Blogger CB said...

I think that after every paper I turn in.

2:21 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

See, I felt pretty confident with my Lit. Theory paper. I don't know. I just feel like there are so many other things that I want to say but don't have time.

2:40 PM  
Blogger CB said...

me too. me too. I so feel your stress

10:56 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I think that about every paper I have ever turned in, every piece of writing I've ever published, every bit of writing I've posted to my blog.

I think it's some kind of perfectionist tendency ....

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home