Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Light! I see light.

One more presentation and two more papers and my semester ends. Well, I still have the final in my Latin. So, slowly I’m seeing light at the end of this tunnel. This semester has been long and tedious. I’m so ready for a nice break. Did I say that I was going to summer school? Oh yeah, back to the old sawmill before my bones get rested.

1 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

I think you deserve a nice break. I hope you get a chance to do something relaxing before summer school starts.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home