Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Too much work and not enough time.

I have two presentations due over the next two weeks, plus two huge papers due in two weeks. I can do this, I know I can. I have a Latin test, big test, tomorrow and I need to make an A; why you ask? Because there might be a TA position open up in the Latin department and I might get it before I get my Masters, that’s why. So, I’m probably going to study Latin all day and all night and tomorrow after Latin, I’ll take a nap and then get busy writing my presentation that is due Monday. Yep, Monday.
What does all this mean? It’s crunch time and I can’t play. I hate that, not being able to play. But on the bright side, a friend gave me a book of poetry that I have been reading, you can read poetry even if you are crunched for time, and it’s absolutely amazing how plan, yet elegantly this man writes. Love it and Love that I can spend a few minutes each day reading and rereading his works. Well, in case I don’t stick my head out of my shell for the next few weeks, well, it’s not that I’m being a bitch, or crazy, or a snob, I’m being a student and doing student things.
By the way, Blue Cheese woman told me that I always had to have things my way. I wonder if that’s true, if I do have to have things my way, or if I just want things done when they are due and not five weeks or four months late.
Who is Blue cheese woman? She is a thirty something woman who thinks she is 20 and who has had a really bad breasts augmentation, which left her with huge varicosed veined breasts, which she proudly displays for the rest of us graduate students to be repulsed by every single day. In addition, she dresses like a slut and is really ugly. You know, butt assed ugly. I will include her from time to time in my posts as she has suddenly found me to be her public enemy number one. The good news is, I didn’t even try to insult her, it just happened with me being honest. More on that later. I think I will call it Blue Cheese Woman goes to graduate school. Yep, that’s it. All for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

okay... i'm crunching with you. I have a presentation and two papers dues on monday. Also, I have to write my Chaucer and Mythology paper before I have my conferences and I don't know when they are.EEK!

10:20 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Ew..."blue cheese woman" because her breasts resemble it? What a hideous image! And she sounds as if her insides are as hideous as her outside! I bet she's a Bush supporter, too!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home