Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A new chapter, a more defined neighbor.

Yesterday, I wrote a chapter. A chapter on my novel, one that might seem like fodder, but it has a purpose. After writing the chapter, I realized that now, I am going to have to go back and put another chapter in to make the current chapter flow. But, I think it’s going to work. This novel, well, it’s about trying to get somewhere; but it’s also about then, now, and tomorrow. I bounce back and forth between then and now. It started out being about two females; a young girl and her grandmother, but after remembering and thinking about the neighbor, I’m going to integrate her into the story. Two old women and a young girl, I think it will make it more interesting. That’s what I like about writing, I can change the way the story goes, if I don’t like where it is now. So, it’s getting a new spin.

1 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

Yay! I can't wait.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home