Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Friday, March 03, 2006

TGIF

It’s Friday, and the good thing is that I don’t have to hurry home and get things done, I have all weekend. Yep, another good thing, I can hang out later at night, not that I do, but sometimes, it’s nice to stay up and watch the news. And, early in the morning, I don’t have to rush out, because, tomorrow is Saturday, and I can sit and read and drink coffee, and take my time; I can even hang out all day in my PJs. Yes, it’s Friday. Yeah!

2 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

:D fridays make me smile. I love 'em. Can't wait for the weekend, cept this weekend I have to work and study, but oh well, I will come see you and Mr.Zelda and we will have fun :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

I will make good food while you and Mr. Zelda study.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home