Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

WE are supposed to have snow. Yes, today it is suppose to snow about three inches. I am so hopeful. A little snow at the end of winter is better than no snow. Right? I have already checked for snow, and all I see is a little ice on the car, but the air feels like snow. It is very cold and bitter cold. I can wear my heavy non-animal skin coat and my non-animal skin gloves and a scarf too. Yep, all bundly, that’s how I like to dress. I should live in Alaska and when I get my PhD, that might be where I move to; although, I’m not so certain that I could ever get use to seeing whale blubber, but I suppose it isn’t any worse than seeing beef, pork, fish, or fowl. I wonder if they have plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit. But the bright side, lots of cold weather and snow and big bears and caribou and other things that are nice to see in their natural environment, but not to closely. That’s it, I’m going to Alaska.

1 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

it was snowy raining when I left my house this morning.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home