Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Okay, maybe not a fucktard

Mr. Zelda is really trying to support me. I know that sounds contrary to what I normally say, but he has been doing all the shopping and buying fast cooking things and doing the laundry and all of that, in addition to working full time and going to school full time. He is now getting weaned off the steroids that the doctor was treating his crone’s disease with and he is feeling horrible. I go on steroids every year for my asthma and I know how the coming off process is a real emotional ride. So, he tells me he read my blog. Whooops, I say it was all joking that I don’t mean he is a real fucktard and that my blog isn’t a really serious blog and he says his feelings are hurt that I would say these awful things so everyone out there who reads my blog, Mr. Zelda is not a fucktard, he is, in fact, a good man who takes care of his disabled wife and makes sure when I am sick that I am taken care of, he never allows me to lift heavy things because of my bad back and arthritis and he opens the car door for me and I never pump my own gas or put air in my tires or carry in groceries or any of that stuff. He is a good man who is not stalking me but is truly interested in English and wants to get a degree in something he enjoys and something that will help me with my writing. If I had a choice of all the men in the world to be stranded on an island with, it would be Mr. Zelda, because I know he would take care of me and risk his life to make sure that I was taken care of, plus he knows how to catch fish. But because I am a funny person and sometimes use my own family to make a joke, I have crossed the line and made light of our relationship and for that, Mr. Zelda, I am sorry. I do love you and I know you are a good man and are not a control freak or a tight wad or any of those things that I have said in jest. Now, can we get back to talking, this silence is deafening?

2 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

See, but we already knew that about mr. zelda. Tell him so.

10:03 AM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

He knows.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home