Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

AM I NUTS TO WANT THIS?

Oh man. 44 papers to grade, and test to make and give and grade and two papers to write. I must be nuts. I've not started any of this. Today, I will get it done. Man oh man. Why did I wait so long. Okay, first make the test, second get the copies, third do the analysis of the eight pages of my primary text, fourth, start the final paper of my literacy class, five, make two pies, six, edit and do final drafts of the two papers that I will hopefully write, seven, make cookies for party, eight, go to party, nine, take hubby to hospital for test, ten, give final, eleven, grade some of the final papers, twelve, grade one set of finals thirteen, finish grading papers, fourteen, give second final, fifteen, grade rest of papers and final, sixteen, prepare for next semester. Am I nuts?

2 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

There will be rum on Sunday.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Sarasvati Fautheree said...

Zelda my dear, you already knew you were nuts in oh so many delightful and interesting ways. Why ask a question to which you already know the answer?

It's just that this particular brand of nuts is more time-consuming than some of the more fun ones. That's all.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home