Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A couple of things that really piss me off

Our insurance. They are getting harder and harder to please. Show me, they say, that you are dying, and then we will pay for the expensive medication you need to keep you alive.

Paula Abdul: So symptomatic.. Cries, speech slurred, rambling, and inappropriate touching of her pal judges, ie. Slapping, hitting, leaning onto. What’s wrong with her people.

Cats that are just roaming, no home, no one to love, and no one trying to make their life better. Who does this thing, turns cats loose to live or die. And the same is true of dogs. Why?

Poor children who are locked out of places they need.

Women who do things to their bodies for the approval of men. No explanation needed.

My daughter’s drug use, and what it is doing to her, and what it is doing to her children.

My son’s depression. It has to be his heart medication or his heart disease, but he is fast losing the laughter that once just bubbled out of him.

My husband. Sometimes I wonder why?

Rich kids.

Men who hate women so much that they feel the need to humiliate us or make us objects of one thing only or they just simply dismiss us as inconsequential.

Women who feel the need to back stab their way to the top.

Rude and ill mannered people.

2 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

I love you :) just thought you should know.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Right on!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home