Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Okay, so I forgot to look.

Very funny thing happened. I woke up at 4:30, for the outpatient test, the one where they start an IV, give me Valium in that IV and then while I am asleep, the look inside my stomach and lungs. Not together. The stomach first, then another guy looks at the lungs. I was a little apprehensive, so I kept telling Mr. Zelda to hurry up, we were going to be late. So, we get to the outpatient clinic, and I take out my little piece of paper and look at the date and before Mr. Zelda could even find a nice chair, I said, “Uh, oh. Today isn’t the 23, is it?” So, we stopped at McDonald’s for coffee and breakfast, and drove back up the mountain. Well, I dropped him off at school. I told him to consider it a drive through, a good warm up for tomorrow morning. Now what did I learn? That Mr. Zelda needs to get up fifteen minutes earlier!

1 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

haha, thats funny!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home