Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Okay, I must confess, I like some Reality TV

Okay, I’m telling my secret. I hate to do this, but I must. I am addicted to reality television. Not all programs, but I am addicted to Survivor. Every episode, I rush upstairs, with popcorn and diet soda, and I anxiously await the program. I never move from the program, no phone calls, no visitors, nothing, I watch the people struggle to stay on the island. I laugh when they fail, I jeer at the ones I don’t like, and I hope that the bullies get voted off. Yep, I am an active participate and even ordered me a buff like they wear. I am planning on tying it to my backpack for the world to see that I, unlike many others, am not a closet reality TV nut. Other than that, I only watch CSI, Cold Case, and Law and Order SVU. That’s it, well I do watch the cooking shows, and I love to watch 30-minute meals and Emeril. I think the cooking shows amaze me, especially the way they slice and dice. Every so often, I get inspired by one of their shows and run out and fill my refrigerator with raw vegetables, just so I can slice and dice with the big knife that I had to have on the perfect cutting board that I had to have and sauté them in the big wok that I had to have. It’s fun, well fun for about a minute, then when I realize, again, there will be a big mess and lots of left overs, I wish that I had read Moby instead of watched Racheal. So now you know my little secret. Not too bad. It could be worse; I could have said that I am a closet soap opera viewer. I’m not, I swear, I never watch those brain fragmenting programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home