Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Monday, September 05, 2005

what about the pets?

I worry about the animals, the domestic animals, the ones that can’t fend for themselves, like cats and dogs and others, even cows and chickens and pigs and horses. Then I think about New Orleans and I know people have priority and should but what is being done for the domestic animals. I know, thanks to delagar at blogspot.com, that the zoo animals are being tended to and are pretty much safe but what about the strays and the animals left behind? Are there going to be animal lovers out rescuing these little and big fellows or are they going to just die? If someone knows please pass the information on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home