Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

some people are just stupid.

There is the girl, well she is not a girl because she has more wrinkles than I, which means she can be say 30ish and smoke heavily or she is really my age. She is sitting at the table next to me and I am listening to her talk, since I am a writer that is what I do, listen. Her boobs are gigantic and have these blue veins running all over them and her top is way too small and way too low and I have seen more of her breasts in the last couple of weeks than of my own, which gives you the idea of how provocatively she dresses. She is saying that her professor can’t look her in the face because he is always looking at her breasts and I don’t know if she is angry or happy or complaining or bragging and she continues telling her friend that she just had the breasts augmentation and was so happy to finally get the money and she used her financial aide money plus the money she earned working at the library over the summer. Her complaint now is that men don’t look at her face anymore. Finally because I am manic and because of Katrina, I say, well I might be speaking out of turn but you bought the breasts, you expose the breasts and now you are complaining that men are looking at your breasts. Come on. I then got up and dumped my food down the trashcan. She waited until I walked past her and says to her friend, who invited her in my conversation. I looked at her and at her friend and her friend smiled at me. There are just some things that need to be said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home