Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

A Richard by any other name is Dick

A guy who attends school here is pro death penalty and tells me he thinks they should be given a trial and as soon as the verdict is read take them out back and shoot the SOB. There is no reasoning with this guy because he just won't listen. In fact, he is the most pigheaded person I have ever met. A little later, he tells me that he was at a garage sale and bought a real nice coffee table for only five bucks. Said he Jewed the guy down from ten bucks. I told him I was offended by his remark and he said he didn't mean it in a derogatory manner. He said it wasn't a bad thing to say and proceeded to try and let me in on the Jewish history and political correctness. He is the same guy, 40ish, fat, wears a big belt buckle, and chews tobacco, who wants to date this cute cute girl and if she isn't going to go out with him, well, he says, there is this black chick that is beautiful and he is thinking on asking her out. I know what he is thinking and that is the AFrican American chick would do well to go out with him. He doesn't see himself as someone who is taking her down but he sees himself as elevating her from her race to being seen by a white man. I shake my head just thinking of this guys audacity. Some guys are and will always just be DICKS.

1 Comments:

Blogger delagar said...

Okay, so I'm trying to think of some way he could mean "Jewed him down" that wouldn't be derogatory.

What a fucktard.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home