Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

free to write

It is so nice to be blogging in the comfort of my own home, well rented home, and at my own desk with my own keyboard and my own...well you get it. So for the last couple of weeks, I have been in flux or transition or something. I moved to the town where I am going to graduate school. That sure sounds so important, that word or those words going to graduate school. Anyway, I had to change internet providers and it has taken us three weeks to get it hooked up. Not that we couldn't hook it up but we get home so late and the store is only open until six and that left us not having access until yesterday when mr zelda had a major flare up with his crones disease, nasty disease. On our way home, I ran in and got the modem right before they closed and mr. zelda hooked us up after about a box of immodium. So, now I am online and able to blog without all those people at school saying watcha writing as they look over my shoulder. It is irratating. Plus, I have all my favorite blog places saved in my favorites and I hated going in search of them since I can't save on my favorites at school.
Okay that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home