Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Back from the Dead.

I had surgery, that is had the hysterectomy, which was surgery and was painful and my incision did pop open on the fifth post op day but it has healed, I am better, finished school, graduated with a BA in English and soon I'm off to graduate school for a Masters in Comparitive Lit.
Hopefully this summer, I will have the time to devote to posting my stream of conscience or not thoughts. That is what I like to do, write, that is, what is on my mind, albeit the mind is old and full of legal drugs like those I would have like to have gotten my hands on when I was younger. Now the doctors throw them by the handfull my way. An advantage to having wrinkles and gray hair. I read my first book for pleasure last night. It was a young adults type book but was good and today I am reading another book for fun. I can't believe how it feels having no papers due or test to study for. Maybe, I'll clean house. At least dust. Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home