Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Home Alone

I have been home the last week and few days mending from surgery. In this time, besides mending, I have had a lot of time to think about things. Things like the health care, politics, and religion. I have also been able to do some much-needed reading. Maybe after I am completely healed, I will have some good things to write but for now it’s just a few lines to keep me on. Soon, though, I promise great things.

1 Comments:

Blogger zelda1 said...

Hey, that's pretty cool, seeings how I am a big Buddha fan. I am learning that a person can change karma. If I messed up years ago, I can change it today by being a better person with the right thoughts, the right meditation, the right livlihood and so on. I am working on all of that and in the process trying to lower the negative energy that is emitting from me and around me from negative people.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home