Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Conversation in Zelda's House

Me: No tea.
Mr. Zelda: hmmm
Me: I need tea, I done gave up the coffee, need tea.
Mr. Zelda: You just replaced one caffiene for another.
Me: So.
Mr. Zelda: You ain't gonna cook.
Me: No tea, no energy, no food.
Mr. Zelda: I guess I'll go to the store.
Me: Wake me up when you get home and fix tea.
Mr. Zelda: Anything else.
Me: Good fruit.
Mr. Zelda: What if the fruit is bad?
Me: Better find a fucking apple tree.

3 Comments:

Blogger CB said...

hahaha...i just love that...tis so funny!

3:41 PM  
Blogger delagar said...

You gave up the coffee? Yikes. You're a better woman than I am.

6:59 PM  
Blogger zelda1 said...

Yes, I am going to have surgery and the coffee, well, it's part of the problem. I only drink decaff now, but on Mondays, I still enjoy your cup of joe.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home