Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I am thankful for:

This is the count-our-blessings month, so I thought I would give a little of what I have to be thankful for: I am so thankful that I never have to say my son is in Iraq or anyother country fighting a rich man's war, or any war for that matter. I never have to say that he was wounded or that he came back maimed or that he has nightmares. I can go to bed and sleep knowing that he is safe or as safe as any 28 year-old single man living alone in a relative calm city can be. I hear from him daily and sometimes more than daily and I see him often, he is in my life. That is what I have to be thankful, the Good Son and his safety and his love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home