Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Monday, October 23, 2006

My life updated and still sorry.

And so, it's time, yes time. I am doing it, having that pesky ulcer fixed. It's been over a year and since they found it, they have scheduled me time and time again to have it removed but I have either been busy, or my lungs were messed up or I was taking those pesky drugs to force that coccido back into remission, but alas, my gut hurts so much. Pain anytime it is empty and i can't eat all the time, and even though I try, I am gaining weight from all the food. It's so bad that I am even drinking milk and mylanta trying to stop the burning. So, Thursday of last week, they looked at it one more time to see if we can wait for the holidays and nope, almost to the bleeding stage and the ones in my upper small intestine are spreading. I suppose they are like fucking roaches, once you get them, they keep on reproducing. Anyway, as it stands now, I am going to lose a slice of my lower stomack about the size of a sixteenth pie cut, and about four or five inches from my small intestine. You now, after my hysterectomy, I thought, alas, no more removable parts. Everything from here on out is needed and can not be removed unless, well, there are parts to replace them like my heart, well, bad heart, new heart, bad liver, new liver, but I was so wrong. Nope, you can still have things removed. CAse in point. Stomachs, don't need them, so they can chop them out, same with intestines, up to a point, then they have to do the entire rerouting of the digestive track and that isn't pretty. So, to avoid having a colostomy and a feeding tube, they are going to start the whacking early. The doctor says that this should remedy the problem. I'm hoping that he is right. In the least, no more pain. So, the day, Wedensday. I am going to have it lappy which is laser through tiny holes in my abdomen. And, should only be laid up a day or two or three or maybe until next Monday. I'm psyced cause we all know what surgery means, good drugs. Yep, good drugs and anesthesia. I can't wait. I'm hoping for a young anesthesiologists, cause they know, and they make it slow, and they make it rememorable. yes, I want slow and to remember. I want to go far out man, groovy, and way cool, and dig it. Yeah. I'm an old hippy with too many memories of the good old days when drugs were safe and addictions low and now, well, you have to be so careful. DON'T DO DRUGS. Cause that would be so wrong and so bad and can do bad things to your chromosomes and you could have five headed kids and green haired puppies. Okay, I'm rambling, I'll stop now.

4 Comments:

Blogger OTRgirl said...

I enjoy your rambles. Hope the surgery goes well...

11:29 AM  
Blogger CB said...

oh me oh my! hope all goes well. Let me know if you need anything.

11:50 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I'll be thinking of you and hoping it all goes well.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Chaser said...

I hope the surgery goes well.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home