Cauldron

I like books.

Name:

I live in a small town and enjoy writing about the inhabitants. I spend most of my time perusing through used book stores looking for that one great book that I don't have; consequently, I have rooms filled with books. I am a book addict.

Monday, February 19, 2007

It's my blogday, oh yeah.

Soon it will be my blogday, and I think it will be my second or maybe my third year. I think my second year, anyway, I wish I had time to reflect but I am so busy, this being the semester from hell, so I will just say, in case I am not on on my blogday, that I can't eat cake but I can eat fish, and while I have had to give up drugs and alcohol, I still remember how they made me feel, and I think when I stand up straight, I can see my boobs before I see my belly, and finally, I am going balder but don't really care, in fact, I think I may do a Brittany, just shave it all off.
On a brighter note, I am teaching ESL and will be getting a high school class really soon. I like that it is voluntary, just in case it really sucks. I also am working in the computer lab and feel somewhat important when students ask me where things are or how to do things like turn on the computers, even I can do that. I have found a really good soap that doesn't make me itch and I am loving my new rocks, the ones that came from the Diamond crater. So, overall, things are okay, here in the university town that I call the city and I am studying for my comps and hopefully will get them out of the way next semester. In the meantime, I wish I could get high, just a little.

4 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

Happy Blogday!

Hang in there ....

6:50 PM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Happy Blogday!

Hang in there ....

6:50 PM  
Blogger CB said...

I don't remember my blogday. Hey, hey guess what. I retook the GRE and got better scores, yup, yup. I need to come see you!

11:13 AM  
Blogger OTRgirl said...

Congrats on surviving the semester thus far and on two years of blogging!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home